We truly believe that artistic landscaping can beautify your property, revealing pride of ownership and creating an outdoor setting in which to relax and enjoy.
Whether we are designing a small backyard garden, revamping existing gardens or creating a new plan for your entire property, our objective is to incorporate your needs with the appropriate plant material and aggregate for your location. Beautiful gardens follow four basic design principals:
- Variety to add interest
- Repetition to provide unity
- Balance of scale, size, and proportion; and
- Emphasis also known as a focal point
Our goal through our designs is to create harmonized landscapes of lasting value and beauty. We can make your vision come to life.
Our Design Process:
- Garden Inventory: To determine the client’s needs and site potential
- Preliminary Sketches: drawing up an initial plan using different design strategies
- Drawing to Scale: Incorporating the client’s budget and ideas, to finalize the plan
- Final Quote: Finalizing the quote and scheduling the work